Director Financial & Retail Services, Product Design - Card Acquisition
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Director, Financial & Retail Services, Product Design - Acquisition About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target's distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on. Beyond our world-class contact centers, there are many important challenges to be met in other FRS teams like the FRS Operations and Product Team, which plays at the intersections of process and technology, and Contact Center Support Services (SCSO) which develops comprehensive service delivery strategies for our contact centers. FRS Product Design manages and grows loyalty, frequency and other marketing programs for all Payment Cards (REDcard, GiftCard). Our Bank Program and included credit risk and compliance functions manage Merchandise Finance, Capital Finance, Expense Management and Financial Goals and Forecasts. And the FRS Controller heads up FRS Accounting and Financial Operations, including Accounting and Control, Retail Bankcard Services, Target Card Services, Fraud Prevention & Dispute Resolution. As the Director of Acquisition for REDcard, you will be leading a 4-5 person team to deliver new REDcard account growth targets. REDcard is one of the county's largest retail credit card portfolios and consists of both credit and debit products. The Director is responsible for building the overarching acquisition strategy. Through your leadership, we will drive new account growth leveraging marketing, digital and store-based initiatives, aligned with Target's overall retail strategy. You will lead partnership initiatives across the organization to build ongoing support for REDcard and deliver new tactics to grow our new accounts. You will manage a multi-million dollar budget to achieve our goals. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About you:
- 4-year college degree (MBA desired)
- 8+ years relevant work experience, experience in credit card/retail industry preferred.
- Results driven, bias for action
- Understanding of guest needs and behaviors
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking: analyze data, develop insights, build strategies and deliver innovative solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence cross-company to achieve results.
- Proven experience in project management and ability to manage strategy through execution on complex projects.
- Flexible and adaptable: Comfortable with change and a rapidly evolving environment; can successfully identify need to change and lead to meet business needs
- Budget management skills