Sr AP Tech Investigations
One of the world's leading and most recognized brands requires an industry-leading Asset Protection team who ensures the safety and security of our teams, guests, stores and merchandise. We use preventive techniques to maintain a comfortable, safe and secure environment, whether within our stores, our headquarters or our distribution centers. Here you'll help promote a culture of mindfulness around safety and security while preventing and responding to incidents that fall within our many areas of expertise.
A role with the National Investigation Center means focusing on the identification and resolution of internal and external theft activity in stores across the country.
Ensure the protection of Target team members, physical assets and corporate facilities and help make our Assets Protection team the fastest, smartest and most effective in the industry.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
As an Investigations Technician, you'll take the lead as you:
• Assist in responding to crisis and work with Investigators to resolve safeness investigations
• Gather, retain, and communicate market-level safeness issues and trends for Investigators
• Conduct case research using investigative data bases and proprietary systems to initiate and further develop organized internal and external cases
• Provide case documentation by gathering, organizing and preparing intelligence and evidence
• Build strong partnerships with Investigations Teams and peers to resolve investigations
• Share intelligence data with local Stores, Investigations Leadership, Supply Chain, and Investigations teams to close cases
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous investigative experience desired
• Ability to work with highly confidential information
• Strong communication, organizational, and PC skills
• Flexible work hours including some nights and weekends