4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Minnkota Power Cooperative is seeking qualified candidates for the position of SharePoint Developer located in our Grand Forks offices.
This position is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of SharePoint applications and solutions. Work with end users and stakeholders to analyze business requirements to determine software capabilities as well as development opportunities within SharePoint. This position will be responsible for executing software development life cycle activities including requirements definition, design, development, and deployment of SharePoint solutions.The SharePoint Developer will also be responsible for ongoing support and maintenance of the SharePoint system ensuring its stability and security.
For more information regarding this job and our online application go to www.Minnkota.com. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed application.
Minnkota Power Cooperative is an EEO/AAP/Female/Minority/Disabled/Vets Employer
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the SharePoint Farm and associated systems.
- SharePoint administration to include: availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security.
- Provide SharePoint environment planning and deployment
- Ensure third party software and tools are functioning properly.
- Evaluate and adopt new SharePoint technologies as they become available.
- Coordinate with server/network support for backup and disaster recovery plan for SharePoint environments
- Monitor the operation, performance and security of SharePoint servers and associated web applications.
- Provide SharePoint health monitoring and log analysis.
- Monitor and analyze SharePoint server and application performance using SharePoint features, PowerShell and third-party tools.
- Identify, diagnose, debug and resolve technical problems.
- Identify hardware and software issues for SharePoint and SQL database servers and work with server admins to implement proper patches and updates
- Work with network security group to ensure all web applications are secured utilizing best practices.
- Monitor and maintain SharePoint permissions
- Design, develop, document and test custom web parts and solutions.
- Work with SMEs to translate business requirements into SharePoint 2013 solutions that meet business needs.
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost effective solution considering requirements and available systems/solutions.
- Develop custom solutions to automate business processes using SharePoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow.
- Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint
- Develop custom web parts, event receivers, site pages, site collections, document libraries, and lists.
- Help build documentation around development best practices as well as create reusable solution assets.
- Assist end users by providing ongoing support and technical assistance.
- Respond to help desk tickets.
- Investigate, analyze, document, and correct reported defects.
- Create and maintain technical documentation as well as assist with training and related materials as needed.
- Action Oriented
- Decision Quality
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
Goals and Objectives
An employee filling this role is expected to meet changing and unique goals and objectives, as established by their supervisor, related to the broader area in which the employee is assigned.
Job Qualification Standards
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related area or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Experience in SharePoint design, development and maintenance
- Strong understanding .NET or C#
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft IIS preferred
- Experience working with APIs and web services preferred.
- Experience with Nintex Forms and workflows preferred.
Physical and Mental Demands
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent is primarily required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend and frequently utilize a keyboard/computer. Specific vision abilities include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Mental demands: While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent will be required to problem solve, read, write and analyze data, work under schedules and deadline pressure, present information to others, work independently and use discretion and judgment for confidential or sensitive projects/issues.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is exposed to an office environment indoors, and will travel outdoors to multiple locations dependent on work.