Inginaire is looking for an Inspector for our client in Hamel, MN. Our client is an innovative manufacturer of automation components, from gearboxes and brakes to pneumatic actuators and complete electrical linear motion systems. This is a first shift, contract opportunity.
- Inspect and test a wide variety of purchased and manufactured parts to ensure compliance with pre-established specifications and quality standards.
- High school education or equivalent, plus at least 2 years of appropriate technical training including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and shop math through trigonometry.
- At least 2 years of related mechanical inspection and testing experience in a close tolerance manufacturing environment.
- Experience with close tolerances and precise measurements.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with small tool mechanical measurements, CMM measurements, surface plate measurements, optical comparator testing, sampling methods and statistical techniques. CMM programming desired.
- Ability to work from blueprints, inspection specifications, and written/verbal instructions.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments and make standard inspection set-ups.
- Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday 6AM- 3:30PM