Sr. Call Center Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Sr. Call Center Analyst for our client in Minnetonka, MN. This position will be based in the Reporting Operations Center (ROC), and will be responsible for utilizing the workforce management system and the call center technologies to assist the mangers and supervisors. This is a contract to hire position!
- Working with the Workforce Management system and call center technologies to provide daily support and training to our call center agents, supervisors and managers.
- Creating and distributing reporting packages used to aid in effective and cost efficient management of company resources.
- Provide analytical support and consultative recommendations to internal departments and assists management / senior management with business and financial decisions that impact Cost, Quality, Delivery and Customer Satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of call center workforce management experience
- Knowledge and proficiency with personal computers and related spreadsheet, database, and accounting software.
- Knowledge of statistics, finance and economics principles and practices.
- Knowledge of the communications industry.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Maintain composure, effectiveness and flexibility under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities and meet organizational deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build relationships with a variety of individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise reports and products.
- Ability to complete projects accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) with coworkers and various outside business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Project Management, Microsoft Office and Scheduling experience