Healthcare Direct Care Staff - Join a Top Workplace and 100 Years of Passion!
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year in service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of those in your community? Join our team of compassionate caregivers by applying today! We currently have opportunities for Direct Care staff at our Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Transitional Care communities located throughout Minnesota!
We are currently seeking CNAs (Nursing Assistants), Home Health Aides (HHAs), Personal Care Attendants (PCAs), Resident and Care Attendants to provide outstanding care to the seniors that call Ebenezer “home.” Currently, we have full-time, part-time and on-call positions available.
Key responsibilities include: providing excellent resident care that meets the holistic needs of our residents, resident care documentation, assisting with daily activities of living and being a friendly face to our seniors.
Qualifications include superb people skills, organizational skills and attention to detail. Preference is given to those with previous Home Health Aide, Nursing Assistant, PCA, CNA, NAR experience. Please note: some positions in our Skilled Nursing and Transitional Care Communities will require you to be in good standing on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. We have been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits and competitive pay!
- Scholarship Opportunities: Thorough training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
- An emphasis on work/life balance (up to 16 paid days off a year!)
- Communities throughout MN - find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
If interested, click here to go to our website or click the Apply button to send us your resume!
Apply for Healthcare Direct Care Staff - Join a Top Workplace and 100 Years of Passion!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly