Customer Care Specialist
Staffing Partners' great client in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area is looking for a hard working, motivated Customer Care Specialist! Strong customer service and written and verbal communication skills is a must!
- Answer incoming calls/emails and provide answers to technical questions.
- Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Work with colleagues to make sure all special details and accommodations are completed for customer orders.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Identifies, resolves, and escalates concerns (associate, system, and client) as needed.
- Ability/willingness to learn new things.
- Above and beyond customer service mentality.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Adept at communicating with all types of customers.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer support experience (1 year previous experience preferred).
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Team player willing to help wherever needed.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: GTW-CCA in the subject line. Thank you!
Apply for Customer Care Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly