7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc is working with a growing client on an Accounting/Payroll Assistant opening! This person will be responsible for providing general accounting support in the areas of payroll, accounts payable, account reconciliations, reporting, etc. You will work closely with this company's Finance Director, the Payroll Specialist, and Financial Analyst with various supporting duties. We are looking for someone who has experience with payroll and enjoys working in various areas of accounting. This person needs to be dependable, hard-working, and able to work well with others. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Support the Payroll Specialist by providing timely and accurate payment processing during payroll periods.
- Prepare special pay calculations including bonuses, production pay, etc. under the general supervision of senior accountants.
- Processes accounting and financial documents and transactions in compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and procedures.
- Assists with journal entries and reconciliations.
- When needed will review, investigate and correct any errors.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance, members of the Accounting & Finance team, and other departments as needed.
- Assist with internal and external audits as necessary.
- Manage regular preparation of various reports.
- Assist with other accounting/analytical projects as needed.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures as it relates to accounting and payroll.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook and Word).
Apply for Accounting/Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly