Recruiter - Minneapolis MN
Staffing Partners has a growing client who is adding a contract Recruiter to their human resources team! This person will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting for various positions across the US. You will be a strategic partner for hiring managers by sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates to find the best talent for these openings. We are looking for someone who has at least two years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, strong communication skills, and a motivated individual who can fill multiple open jobs. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Partner with hiring managers and the human resources team to create job descriptions that will attract qualified candidates.
- Work directly with hiring managers to outline search criteria and determine clear expectations to ensure the best possible selection process and experience for incoming candidates.
- Develop recruiting strategies by partnering with the marketing and human resources teams to fill open positions through various recruiting resources.
- Source candidates utilizing a pipeline of different methods (networking, referrals, job postings, career fairs, social media websites, etc).
- Manage the full recruiting process and act as a candidate advocate during the screening, interviewing, acceptance, and on-boarding cycle (may include interview scheduling and coordination when needed).
- Partner with HR teams to ensure new hire process is completed in a timely manner (creating offer letters, conducting background checks, drug screens, new hire paperwork, etc).
- Track and maintain applicant tracking information in the HR database.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting or talent acquisition experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Able to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System.