Sr. Specialist, Editorial & Channel Management
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Serve as production support for both digital and video content, and as a communications strategist, all with the goal of sharing Target's story internally and externally, and strengthening team member and guest engagement. As a Senior Specialist, Editorial & Channel Management, you'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver the story and strategy of our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals for the editorial channels that Target's Communications team supports. As a Senior Specialist, you'll take the lead in…
- Web publishing - you'll lead the daily publication of Target's intranet, and assist in daily publication of its award-winning corporate website and daily email news blast. Technical savvy, and an attention to detail and deadline are musts.
- Video production - you'll work across our editorial channels to lead video production. An ability to shoot and edit simple video projects is required.
- Collaboration - you'll work across the communications team, communications agencies and key Target business partners to accomplish daily tasks. A knack for successful collaboration is critical.
- Operational support - you'll use your project and organizational skills to oversee the editorial calendar and manage channel plans for Target's intranet. You'll assist with daily feedback, and measurement and results reporting for internal channels as we continually evaluate the effectiveness of our communication strategies.
- Writing and story mining - you'll work with internal partners to identify and react quickly to stories that need to be shared on Target's intranet, with the goal of helping team members understand what's happening to accelerate Target's growth. An understanding of the news and an aptitude for clear, concise, clever writing is a plus.
- Innovation - you'll bring an innovative approach to all work and prioritize continuous improvement to keep communications fresh and engaging.
- 4-year college degree required, with emphasis in agency, production or digital content-related area
- 6+ years of related work experience
- Prior experience and effectiveness in video production
- Prior experience with web-based content management systems, plus social media
- Proven skills in relationship development, project management, and issue resolution
- Ability to focus on both broad, strategic vision and small, critical details
- Ability to take risks and thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Expertise in communication measurement, analytics and reporting
- Experience in leadership development