Critical Care Staff Nurses
Join the team that puts the patient above all else.
St. Luke’s is hiring Nurses with Critical Care Experience
If you would like to join a team of highly skilled and compassionate Nurses in Critical Care and Critical Care Float Pool, we would love to talk with you. Qualified applicants will have current BLS certification and current MN RN licensure prior to starting employment.
Nurses with at least 2 years of Critical Care experience are eligible for a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
For confidential consideration apply online:
St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer.
The Staff Nurse applies and demonstrates knowledge of the delivery of professional nursing care, including all aspects of practice, as defined by the MN Board of Nursing and reinforced in St. Luke's policies. Plans, delegates to, and organizes nursing personnel. Manages and coordinates information between patient, family and healthcare team members; provides for education of patient's families and staff and evaluates outcomes.
- Education: Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Experience: Minimum of one (1) year recent acute care nursing experience; recent experience is defined as within the past (3) years.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current license in Minnesota to practice as Registered Nurse. ACLS and PALS certification within one (1) year of employment. TNCC certification must be current or obtained one time within eighteen (18) months of employment (TNCC need not be renewed). Successful completion of orientation to include assigned ECG and Critical Care modules as determined by Nurse Manager and Critical Care Educator. Successful completion of orientation requirements for post-op open heart surgical patients and charge nurse duties within three (3) years of employment. BLS Certification with a designation of either BLS Provider or Healthcare Provider from either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross, or Military Training Network.
- Education: N/A
- Experience: Two (2) years recent accute care nursing experience. Preference given to individuals with previous Critical Care nursing experience within past three (3) years.
- Licensure/Registration/Certification: Preference given to individuals with current ACLS certification. CCRN certification desirable.