Sr Specialist STS | 1st & 2nd Shift
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target's distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
Team member-facing contact centers include the Client Support Center (CSC) for companywide level-one technical support, Facilities Management Operations Center (FMOC) which acts as the property management hub for our store locations, Stores Transportation Support (STS) which provides round-the-clock resolution of logistical issues and Travel services, which manages all travel and expense-related work for the enterprise.
As a Sr. Specialist STS, you'll support both internal and external partners with their technical needs in various areas. You'll need to maintain awareness of system and data issues as they occur and provide information to appropriate teams in a timely manner. You'll support team members with computer system research and transportation data adjustment needs, acting as a resource for all team members for assistance in resolving system issues. It's important to possess an extensive understanding of the basic principles of transportation support and routing. You'll maintain department performance standards and goals related to quality and performance metrics. You'll research escalated issues and partner with various leaders to determine opportunities based on findings. You'll play a role in the development of editing of knowledge for your team while identifying training opportunities and may be asked to participate in special projects. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• High School Diploma or GED required; 4 year degree or equivalent experience desired
• 1-2 years' experience in customer service and the ability to effectively support teams, vendors, and guests
• Experience in logistics, distribution, or transportation desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to show empathy and de-escalate issues
• Detail-oriented with ability to determine root cause of problems and identify global issues
• Analytical skills with ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
• Strong technical ability to navigate multiple systems, including proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
• Ability to work independently and use resources with minimal direction
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays