Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $44,000 - $49,000 based on qualifications
Responsible for all aspects of the audio and sound reinforcement throughout the property. This will include, but not limited to, the showroom, Promenade Stage, special display areas, banquet rooms, the casino floor sound systems, and any other special event that requires sound reinforcement. Equipment maintenance, programming, and show preparation are also primary duties. Acts as a house audio operator for all events and consults with incoming artists and groups to coordinate requirements. Assists Entertainment Technical Manager in successful production of events.
- Programs, maintains, and installs equipment for the casino floor sound system.
- Programs, maintains, and operates the event audio systems.
- Trains and supervises other team members in the operation or maintenance of audio equipment.
- Designs and installs new systems and coordinates with Information Technology as is appropriate.
- Assists other department staff with event setup requirements.
Requirements: Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- Five years experience of high level audio production in theatrical or touring sounds systems
- Five years of FOH engineer experience for major productions or artists
- Knowledgeable and current with industry trends and practices regarding installed, distributed, and 70 volt sounds systems
- Valid driver's license may be required with good driving record