Credit Specialist - Direct Hire - Bloomington, MN
Our client in the Bloomington, MN is looking for a Credit Specialist. This is a family-owned company where employees are family. Though more of an entry-level position, the ideal applicant we hire will have a minimum of some recent Accounts Receivable, Billing or Credit related experience. This role will pay in the $40,000 range give or take depending on experience, qualifications etc...
We are looking for an individual who is very professional but the environment is a comfortable business casual environment. The organization offers awesome benefits and great location! If you have experience with Epicor that would be a huge plus but not necessary.
Ensure accurate and timely customer billing (40%):
- Maintain customer information and document communication
- Prepare Invoices for mailing.
- Enter debit/credit memos for RMAs, price adjustments and sales tax.
- Send appropriate acknowledgements to clients and customers.
- Process daily credit card payments.
- Prepare pro forma advance payments.
- Review customer aging reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and contacts customers for payment. Research & process charge backs & bad checks. Submit bi-weekly receivable update report to Management. (20%)
- Research and reconcile customer accounts. Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries. Send correspondence and documentation to customers as necessary to update accounts. (15%)
- Record cash receipts, track monthly cash collections and reconcile total monthly deposits. (10%)
- Ensure a timely and accurate close of the accounts receivable registers. Close monthly accounts receivable registers. (5%)
- Co-manage the mailroom. Order supplies and call for service when needed. Advise staff on mailing issues. (5%)
- Miscellaneous duties, including assisting with related special projects, as required and providing backup for other team members. (5%)
Thank you for your consideration.