HR Assistant (Contract) - South Metro!
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a HR Assistant to work with our client in the south metro! This person will be responsible for posting job openings, setting up phone screens with candidates, coordinating in-person interviews, on-boarding new hires, running background checks/drug screens, etc. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, personable and has some human resources experience. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Post open positions on company website, employment websites, and various other recruiting resources.
- Utilize social media to post open positions and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Conducting phone interviews with selected candidates.
- Coordinating interview schedules and calendars for the Recruiting team.
- Completing new hire paperwork (I9's, W4's, Direct Deposit, etc).
- Supporting the HR Director with various tasks and project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of related experience in human resources or 2+ years of administrative experience in an office environment.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's Degree or currently pursuing a Degree in HR preferred).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
Apply for HR Assistant (Contract) - South Metro!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly