Sr Manager Inventory Ops- Solutions
Description: JOIN US AS Sr. Manager IM OPs Solutions TeamABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITYAs the Sr. Solutions Manager, you'll manage a large team of Sr. Analysts responsible for the general support and training of core Inventory Management. This entails ensuring teams are executing weekly routines, reinforcing key metrics and teaching Analysts how to use them to reduce defects and deliver business objectives, supporting key efforts to improve upstream availability, and supporting the successful training of new and seasoned Inventory Analysts. In addition, you'll be tasked with managing Sr. Analysts responsible for tackling large initiatives via project work to uncover true root cause and drive larger initiatives. Other responsibilities include creating a vision for your team, establishing priorities, removing roadblocks, coaching and developing, and communicating with Sr. Leaders. SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE:
- Lead team of 16 Sr. Analysts supporting core IM Pyramids as well as Special Projects.
- Work directly with Sr. Leaders to lead the development of strategies and execution of tactics to support key business initiatives.
- Develop expertise in Inventory Management systems used for Forecasting, Replenishment, Ordering and Positioning inventory in the network.
- Provide strategic thought partnership for your team, IM OPs, IM and other areas of Supply Chain.
- Create a sense of urgency and high level of focus on key metrics and OOS opportunities for top focus areas such as Never Outs, GSD reporting, Regional and Volume groups, and key events.
- Partner with other key areas such as S&OP, Store Operations, and Target India to provide input, support and reinforcement of key initiatives and process expectations to achieve OOS and inventory positioning goals. About you:
- 4-year college degree
- 5+ years of Inventory Management experience
- Prior experience leading a team
- Ability to independently lead and drive results through the team
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to develop a high performing team
- Experience in developing and executing complex strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of confidence and influence with senior leaders
- Ability to leverage analytics to drive strategy development and identify success metrics
- Enterprise mindset with strong cross-functional leadership and organizational influence to operate effectively across IM Ops and Core IM
- Proven ability overseeing multiple complex projects simultaneously while delivery high quality results