Truck Shop Supervisor
TRUCK SHOP SUPERVISOR
-Hibbing Taconite- (Hibbing, MN)
- Ensure that the daily and weekly maintenance schedules are executed.
- Assign work to crewmembers/technicians based on the published schedule, ready-backlog and “break-in” work.
- Participate actively in the weekly “Maintenance/Scheduling” meeting.
- Ensure 100% work order standard compliance, including close out and proper work order updating and coding.
- Return completed and incomplete work orders, that will not be completed during the scheduled week, to the Planner and or Scheduler at the end of the shift.
- Communicate the key maintenance performance indicators as well as the site KPIs.
- Enter Work Orders for any deficient conditions found during the execution of PMs and inspections performed by team.
- Locate parts required for break in work and set delivery to work area.
- Within the system communicated from the Section Manager, review the daily maintenance schedule and any break-in needs with operations and other maintenance groups to make a daily plan.
- Close Work Orders with detailed completion comments on daily jobs for proper feedback for planners. Communicate planning quality to the planner within the system communicated from Section Manager.
- Communicate with operations and other maintenance staff about the securing of equipment for maintenance and the release of the equipment when maintenance is complete. Lead crew in the same communication on the off shift.
- Communicate with operations and other maintenance staff about the securing of equipment for maintenance and the release of the equipment when maintenance is complete.
- Achieve overall process improvement thus ensuring there is minimal cost of quality (rejection cost and rework cost)- promote sustainability.
- A minimum of a two year degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience/knowledge in mining and crushing equipment
- 1-5 years related experience preferred
- Experience/knowledge in maintenance and reliability systems
- Experience in Maintenance Planning and Scheduling methodologies/standards and the application of such to optimize craft resources
- Demonstrated commitment to the continuous increase of knowledge and the application of such
- Ability to assign/reassign tasks, explain why a task is to be done a particular way, and provide effective coaching while a task is being performed.
- Capable of ensuring value by setting clear expectations, limits and accountabilities to direct reports through: Guidance, instruction, performance standards and consistency in follow-up and appropriate feedback on performance
• Competitive base salary
• Quarterly Bonus Potential
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Discounts
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.clevelandcliffs.com