7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Trinity Exteriors Inc. (Eden Prairie, MN) is now accepting applications for immediate employment for Field Supervisor. Trinity Exteriors Inc. is known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service.
Our 10 years of success has been built upon quality products and expert installation of roofing, siding, gutters, and window products, and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
Our customers love us! Read what they say: http://www.trinityexteriorsinc.com/about-us/reviews.html
We are seeking a hands-on experienced person who will be an integral part of the construction process. The individual will be interacting with the homeowner, production department, and subcontractor crews daily. This role includes the managing and inspections of the work performed to ensure that the company quality standards are maintained, and that the customer has a first-class experience!
Meet the team you will be working with:
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in roofing and siding.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience or equivalent.
- Computer skills.
- Customer service experience (dealing and talking to customers about project scope and details).
Why work for Trinity Exteriors?
- Management team committed to your success.
- Casual and team-based work environment.
- Established and growing company.
- Competent and capable co-workers.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Opportunity to influence and have a say in continuous improvement efforts.
- 401K W/ 3% match
- Paid time off (PTO)/ Vacation
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
To arrange a confidential interview, please respond to this ad with your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a "fit" with our company.
Apply for Field Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly