LSC Cage Supervisor - Little Six Casino
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $20 - $24 / hr - based on qualifications
Supervises the activities of assigned team members to ensure quality guest service and the security of company assets of each casino cage area in compliance with regulations, policies, procedures, and service standards.
Responsible for balancing large inventories of cash and cash equivalents on a shift basis.
- Directs the activities of Cage Cashiers pertaining to communication with guests and handling/securing of company assets to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Trains, develops, monitors performance, conducts performance appraisals, provides performance feedback. Assists in the hiring of team members.
- Makes check override decisions and conducts overrides up to $500.
- Prepares and reviews Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) documents to verify accuracy and completeness of all required documents. Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Ensures that proper levels of cash and cash equivalents are available at cashier workstations. Ensures ATM's are kept filled and associated accountability forms are complete. Reconciles total cage accountability for assigned area. Reconciles ticket in-ticket out for cashiers.
- Schedules breaks and monitors shift changes to ensure coverage at all times.
- Completes shift report containing variances, guest issues, performance issues, other department issues, CTRs completed, and any other concerns/comments pertaining to the shift. Information is used by Management to evaluate, maintain, and improve department performance.
- Reconciles the entire casino cash accountability for assigned shift.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Six months' experience in a casino environment as a cage cashier.
- Ability to pass basic cage math test.
- Basic 10-key and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.