Data Entry Specialist
Staffing Partners is seeking a dependable and reliable candidate who has worked with entering information into systems. Just need someone with good data entry skills and who can work on their own with minimal supervision. This is a great assignment to get your foot in the door with our agency!
- High School Diploma required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 6 months-1 year minimum of general data entry or administrative support experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Accurate daily data entry.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data.
- Retrieve data from the database as requested.
- Good customer service skills with clients and internal personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and e-mail.
Please note: applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn:GTW-DES in the subject line. Thank you! Immediate consideration please attach your resume and we will review all resumes!