Humera is seeking a receptionist for our client, an industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized quick-disconnect couplings for the life sciences, industrial, and chemical handling markets, in St. Paul, MN. Our client is part of a worldwide global manufacturing company. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
- Answer phones.
- Light typing.
- Greet visitors and give badge access through their state of the art Visitor Management Technology.
- Dependable with excellent attendance.
- Ability to work a flexible shift between the hours of 8 AM - 6 PM.
- Availability to start immediately.
- 1-2 years experience as a receptionist required.
- Stable work history.