Sr Mgr Banking Analysis
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Sr. Manager, Banking AnalysisAs a Senior Manager, Banking Analysis, you will serve as a Treasury representative for key company initiatives, perform cash analysis and reporting for our global entities as well as recommend and execute a global cash investment strategy. You will partner with internal and external partners to ensure Treasury best practices are incorporated into our business models and agreements. You will influence cash positioning decisions. You will provide analysis and modeling to support key liquidity decision making. You will partner with internal teams to develop long-range goals, projections for planning, and monthly forecasts. Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Treasury liaison for company initiatives, ensuring that Treasury best practices for banking services and cash settlement are considered and proper controls are established when processes and agreements are created.
- Establish and enhance liquidity forecasting for all TGT entities. Understand Cash Positioning variance drivers and implications. Create and utilize cash bifurcation to strategically plan for cash investments. Work closely with banking partners to understand investment opportunities and make recommendations to senior leaders accordingly. Monitor invested cash to ensure appropriate liquidity and preservation of investment value.
- Proactively work with internal partners (Tax, Target Sourcing Services & Financial Planning) to create strategy for optimizing cash position, including minimizing stranded cash at global entities.
- Benchmark with internal and external partners to identify best practices for global cash management and performance reporting.
- Serve as a leader to encourage Treasury team to find efficiencies and optimize cash positioning process.
- College graduate degree with strong academic performance
- 8+ years of Finance/Treasury business experience
- Strong understanding of financial control best practices
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling and decision-making skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building aptitude
- Assertiveness and strong initiative