Humera is looking for a Administrative Assistant for our client in Lakeville, MN. This position provides administrative support to the Director of Facilities & Plant Planning and the facilities core management team across all aspects of facility operations. This is a short-term contract opportunity!
- Effectively answers phone calls and emails; responding to requests for information or assistance and forwarding to the correct team member(s) when appropriate.
- Accurately prepares, processes, and distributes correspondence for the facilities management team including, but not limited to; agendas, forms, reports, meeting minutes, meeting materials, presentations, and the monthly newsletter.
- Assists the Director of Facilities and Plant Planning with Board of Education agenda items and Weekly Administrative updates
- Accurately tracks the department's spending on construction projects in the database.
- Maintains department's asset lists (e.g. technology, equipment, vehicles).
- Maintains emergency call lists for each facility.
- Coordinates the district's flag program, including half staff notifications.
- Reviews and approves on-line orders of custodial supplies and parts to ensure compliance with purchasing procedures.
- Collect receipts of purchased items for the department and return items if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Facilities and Plant Planning.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
- Two years of office experience, or equivalent, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to use Google Suite (docs, forms, sheets, slides) on a daily basis.
- Technical skills to be able to operate and troubleshoot office equipment (e.g. copiers and printers.)
- Basic knowledge of facility operations.
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Open to part-time contract must work minimum of 20 hours a week.