Sr Corporate Security Tech | Overnight
Description: Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Incident and Crisis Management: Collaborate with C3 Leadership, the Global Crisis Management team, and the Green team to prepare for, respond to, and recover from all incidents and crisis events that may impact Target domestically and internationally.
- Information Collection and Management: Use multiple internal and external resources to gather and manage information and intelligence about events that are occurring both domestically and internationally that may impact Target and its team members.
- Communication and Dissemination: Communicate and disseminate information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices.
- Project Management: Take an active role in position related projects. The levels of responsibility will vary from consulting to owning projects based on the individual.
- Operational Readiness: Ensure operational readiness & self-development through audits, planning, training, education & exercising as well as be assessed on the ability to execute core roles as they relate to incident and crisis management.
- 2 year degree or comparable work experience
- 1-3 years' experience in assets protection or crisis management
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no direct supervision
- Strong decision making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership
- Flexible schedule, willing to work shifts during non-business hours if required