1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist to join our client's team. This person will be responsible for assisting and supporting all HR activities/duties as needed. Qualified candidates will have at least a year of HR experience, a strong customer service mentality, and be able to multitask efficiently.
- Manages entire recruitment process including developing and updating job descriptions, posting positions, and working closely with hiring managers to facilitate screening, interviewing and calibration processes.
- Provide support to Human Resources Manager and Department on a variety of tasks including answering employee questions, payroll processing, producing reports, maintaining personnel data.
- Administers and interprets company policies to workforce.
- Administers FMLA, workers compensation, headcount, exit process, and coordinates/reports employee status transactions.
- Maintains and updates employee records as well as report generation by period and compiles metrics reports.
- Conducts new employee orientation and coordinates training needs assessment and assists with training delivery.
- Assists and supports all HR activities/duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- 1-5 years Generalist experience.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, required.
- Must possess strong planning, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Must be able to adjust to change and work with deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Interested candidates are encouraged to email their information to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: GTW-HRG in the subject line.
Apply for HR Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly