Talent Acquisition Specialist - West Metro
Staffing Partners Inc is seeking a motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing client in the west metro! Great opportunity to join an exciting organization as they are just starting to take off. There will be future growth opportunities as well as the chance to work on various HR related projects. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting for new store openings across the US and representing the company brand to candidates interested in joining the organization. We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of recruiting experience, strong customer service background, and a Bachelor's Degree. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Create comprehensive recruitment plans and strategies for sourcing internal and external talent for open positions.
- Responsible for attracting and sourcing candidates to create a talent pipeline to coincide with the organization’s growth strategy.
- Evaluate incoming applications and identify talent that aligns with the organization’s culture and mission.
- Conducts phone and in-person interviews with potential candidates.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure candidates advance through the process according to standards set forth by the organization.
- Responsible for reviewing all background checks and ensuring accuracy of all new hire paperwork.
- Coach Hiring Managers on proper sourcing, interviewing and on-boarding techniques to maintain consistency in the Recruiting process.
- Develops partner relationships with team, associations, colleges and universities to drive candidate flow through various hiring functions.
- Certifies that recruiting and employment actions are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Various HR related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience.
- Restaurant or Retail experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability and able to prioritize responsibilities.
- Competitive pay with opportunities to advance.
- Benefits such as health insurance, dental, PTO, paid holidays, etc.
- Flexible schedule.