Sr Manager FP&A, Merchandise Finance
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Date: April 2018
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Right on pace with Target's distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a financial analyst or a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You'll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. In Finance, you'll be an integral voice in discussions that lead to Target's unparalleled shopping experience. Your analysis and recommendations will be directly applied to critical business decisions, from sales to merchandising and beyond. Within Finance, you'll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you'll have a 360-degree impact—rather than on just one part of the business. You'll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you'll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
Right along with Target's distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a Finance enthusiast who's curious about driving value for both Target and the Guest? Then you'll have success on the Digital Finance FP&A team, whose goal is to drive financial value and growth including Target.com and the store network's fulfillment capabilities. Here, you'll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience. Your ideas will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with a convenient, reliable and instantly gratifying digital experience.
- As a Sr. Manager FP&A, you'll take the lead as you manage and influence Target.com's long term vision. You will play a critical role in the eCommerce operating model through partnership with broad cross-functional partners by setting short and long term financial goals, while also evaluating how to optimize decisions along the way.
- 4-year college degree (Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance)
- 5-8+ years of analytical business experience and/or merchandise finance experience, preferred
- MBA/CPA/MA desired
- Demonstrate innovative and creative problem solving skills with strong leadership skills
- Drives for results and manage execution: coordinate, prioritize, establish goals, ensure timelines are being met and use resources
- Proven ability to navigate a matrixed organization
- High level of initiative and organization, with the ability to be resilient and adaptable and manage ambiguity, risk, uncertainty and changing directions
- Works independently with limited direction