Market Logistics Leader - Texas & Colorado
Description: JOIN US AS A Market Transportation Leader for our Texas/ Colorado area.Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Market Logistics LeaderAbout This OpportunityUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Market Transportation Leader, you'll take the lead as you…
- Leads and provide direction to the Transportation Business Partners so they contribute to the overall successful movement of merchandise throughout their geographic area of responsibility. Continuously gathers input and enlists support in developing outbound and guest delivery options to improve service and cost.
- Sets the goals and objectives for their direct team in multiple Distribution Centers. Coaches and develops team members and establishes short and long term staffing plans in coordination with their leadership. Establishes plans and priorities to maximize speed and results.
- Provides critical insight to the development of operational policies and procedures that impact the pyramid.
- Gathers insights and drives improvements with key operational processes across a variety of DC types, to include RDC, FDC, IW, FC, non-retail and Multi-Channel supply chains. Leverages this information from both their own analysis and their teams to lead and implement solutions for optimal supply chain performance across the network.
- Supports and manages efficient supply chain processes through communication, execution of special events, realignments, new store openings and HQ driven initiatives. Responsible for maintaining key relationships with internal and external business partners.
- 8 years of applicable experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and reasoning
- Travel 50-75%