Assistant/Associate Professor of Practice/Oncology Clinical Pharmacy Services
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Department of Pharmacy Practice at the North Dakota State University School of Pharmacy is seeking a qualified individual for a full-time, 12-month, non-tenure track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor of Practice. Also, the individual will serve as an oncology clinical pharmacy specialist at the Veterans Administration Health Care System (VAHCS) in Fargo, ND. Individuals with specialty training and experience in oncology pharmacy are of particular interest.
The individual will be responsible for coordinating and teaching within the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) didactic curriculum in the pharmacotherapy course dealing with hematology, oncology, and palliative care. Other teaching may also be requested. The individual will provide clinical pharmacy services, and will precept Pharm.D. students during Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences at the Fargo VAHCS. Additionally, the individual is expected to perform research/scholarship, as well as service to the School/College/University.
- Pharm.D. degree from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy
- Completed a PGY1 ASHP-accredited residency, or have accumulated at least three years of recent and consistent experience in oncology care clinical pharmacy practice
- Eligible for pharmacist licensure in North Dakota
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Eligible for providing service at the Veterans Administration Health Care system (VAHCS), Fargo
- Completed/completing a PGY1 ASHP-accredited residency with oncology specialization
- Completed/completing a PGY2 ASHP-accredited oncology residency
- Accumulated more than 3 years of consistent experience in oncology clinical pharmacy practice
- Teaching experience in pharmacy or medical programs
- Precepting experience in pharmacy or medical programs
- Board Certified Oncology Specialist, Pharmacotherapy Specialist and/or Ambulatory Care Specialist
- Research/scholarship experience
- Demonstration of self-development
- Previous VAHCS experience
Screening of applications will begin immediately. The deadline for application is May 31, 2018. The anticipated start date is June/July 2018. Applicants should submit a letter of interest which contains statements of career goals, immediate and long-term teaching interests, and research aspirations and interests; a curriculum vitae; and names of 3 references to: https://jobs.ndsu.edu/. NDSU is an equal opportunity institution.