LSC VIP Host - Little Six Casino
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $20.43 + based on experience
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with VIP guests through the delivery of exceptional guest service. Manage all aspects of the VIP customer journey while on property, while constantly striving to delight our guests, exceeding their expectations through gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service. VIP Hosts will work to engage with guests using a rich set of tools, which will include real time data about their players. Members of this team will work in a collaborative environment and will be held accountable for delivery of superior guest service. Will spend 20% of their time on outreach to declining and dormant guests to rebuild and strengthen relationships. Assistas with exeuctive of promotions.
- Greets assigned guests through formal programs as assigned by Player Relations Manager as well as in passing. Gives consistent, polite, timely, and accurate information and service to all guests' questions including, but not limited to, special events and restaurant information.
- Assists with achieving the goals of the Player Relations department, interacting with guests and providing exceptional guest service to our top tier players. Utilizes departmental telemarketing techniques to reach out to potential guests.
- Builds and maintains relationships with VIP players. Interacts with guests and issues complimentaries. Handles guest requests and coordinates requests for services with restaurants, hotel, transportation, special events and other available amenities.
- Coordinates with the Executive Hosts and Player Development Management to create successful delivery of pre-trip itineraries. Requires coordination with multiple departments including, but not limited to, Food & Beverage and Hotel.
- Assist in the execution of special events and promotions as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Three to five years guest service experience in a gaming and/or hospitality environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize the guest service experience
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- On feet or standing 90% of time
- Exposure to cigarette smoke
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs