Hard Count 4am-12:30pm
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
Retrieves unverified coin and cash from slot machines. Accurately counts, bags, wraps and transports coin to various banks in the casino. Perform fills and minor maintenance on Automated Ticket Redemption kiosks, and assists guests with any service issues with these kiosks.
Handles large amount of verified and unverified cash and cash-equivalents.
- Collects coin and cash drop from slot machines on a daily basis and verifies weight of coin in each drop bucket. Delivers cash drop to Soft Count.
- Processes coin and stacks bags of coins and buckets of wrapped coins on carts according to prescribed procedures to transport and store coin in vaults.
- Verifies bags of coins retrieved from Cage booths using counting equipment.
- Retrieves/delivers coin as requested to appropriate cage and slot banks throughout the casino.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass basic math test
- Must pass pre-employment physical.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Hours: 4am-12:30pm weekends included