Manager, Relocation Real Estate Services
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Manager of Real Estate Services to join our Home Sale team. Someone with a passion for leading a team of real estate and relocation professionals, and delivering a high level of customer service. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their attention to detail, ability to provide leadership, and has a strong understanding of global relocation services in real estate. This role will be working under the direction of our Sr. Director of Client Services.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven real estate professional, then we want to speak to you!
Real Estate Services Manager Overview:
You will be responsible for the customer experience through the leadership of the real estate service team by ensuring all team members have the necessary resources, training and development.
What your day as a Real Estate Services Manager looks like:
- Lead a passionate team of real estate experts to ensure an outstanding customers experience
- Serve as a point of escalation for client and/or relocating employee related issues
- Use external and internal insight to design and develop customer focused processes and training that drive positive customer results
- Set direction and move forward the company’s real estate revenue goals through training, process improvements and accurate timely reporting
- Assist in the management of Plus real estate supply chain
- Support the implementation of new clients or services
- Maintain and monitor team workload, performance, and service delivery quality
- Determine baseline service performance metrics and set goals for an excellent customer experience
- Ensure successful completion of direct reports’ KPIs
- Assess developmental needs and assist in the initial and ongoing training and education opportunities for personal and professional growth of team members
- Conduct quarterly and annual performance reviews with recommendations for salary increases, promotions, and disciplinary action as appropriate
- Oversee allocation of resources and staff to ensure consistent, high-quality customer experience
- Provide guidance for team members regarding the resolution of routine as well as complex operational and customer service situations
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of global relocation services and operational delivery
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in relocation management or related experience
- Minimum 2 years of real estate experience preferred
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!