Chief Executive Officer
Cincinnatus is proud to announce the following position on behalf of our client: People's Center Clinics and Services.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
PEOPLE’S CENTER CLINICS AND SERVICES
People’s Center Clinics & Services (PCCS), founded as the Cedar Riverside People’s Center in 1970, is a nationally-recognized Federally Qualified Health Center. People’s Center offers primary care, behavioral healthcare, dental services, wellness programs, and supportive services to diverse communities in South Minneapolis. People’s Center’s mission is to deliver high quality, affordable health care, inspire hope, and promote community wellness.
People’s Center is seeking a new Chief Executive Officer who will provide leadership and vision for the staff, board, clients, and those concerned about the health of the community.
People’s Center Clinics and Services is looking for a new CEO who is a dynamic, innovative leader with demonstrated executive management experience in the healthcare and/or nonprofit sectors serving a diverse urban population. The ideal candidate will be an executive with an affinity for resource development, especially through philanthropic support, government programs and appropriations, and public/private partnerships. He or she will have a high level of cultural responsiveness and emotional intelligence: a collaborative leader and great communicator who can engage across a wide array of constituents.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Chief Executive Officer is qualified and responsible for the following:
- ensuring the highest caliber of integrated care in a diverse, densely-populated urban setting
- employing innovative strategies to advance value-based population healthcare via improvement of patient and community-centered care, advanced healthcare data and technology, and reduction of overall healthcare costs
- creating an ethos of cross-cultural, asset-based healthcare innovation
- realizing the organization’s short- and long-term goals, and guaranteeing they are aligned with its mission, vision and values
- building community through patient and staff engagement
- building an effective management team and develop appropriate succession plans.
- maintaining a high level of staff performance standards and accountability
- promoting an organizational culture that fosters passion for the mission, cooperation, open and frequent communication, teamwork, and a common organizational vision
- prudently managing the organization’s resources within established law, regulations, contractual obligations, policies & proper internal controls
- demonstrating excellence in healthcare management, organizational development, and financial stewardship
- demonstrating financial and budgetary acumen to maintain adequate control and accounting of all funds including developing and maintaining financial practices
- developing community and strategic partnerships to aggregate care resources, address the social determinants of health, and reach more patients
- advocating for local, state, and federal policies that assure full access to culturally relevant healthcare to all, regardless of insurance or their ability to pay
- keeping the board fully informed of PCCS’ condition, opportunities, risks, quality, and productivity, especially in light of healthcare reform and its designation as a Federally-Qualified Health Center
- acting as a steward of resources that fund expansion efforts
- hiring and supervising the talent and performance of the Chief Clinical Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Financial Officer (consultant)
EDUCATION:Advanced degree in healthcare, business. or nonprofit management, preferably in healthcare administration or a healthcare related field.
WORK EXPERIENCE:Demonstrated executive management experience in the healthcare and/or nonprofit sectors serving a diverse urban population.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, interested candidates should send a letter of introduction and a resume using one of these methods:
- Electronically (preferred): www.Cincinnatus.com
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to Cincinnatus, Attn: Employment, Hennepin Square - Suite 220, 2021 East Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55413