Promotions Coordinator PT - Little Six Casino
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.15 - $15.71 / hr based on qualifications
Assists with executing all promotions and special events. Assists in the coordination administration, set-up, and implementation of promotions and special events while ensuring the highest level of guest service. Oversees and administers collateral distribution on the casino floor and keeps inventory of the marketing storage room.
Distributes prizes and cash for promotions and special events.
- Assists with promotions and special events. Works the casino floor for all promotions, prize drawings, and special events, while providing guest service and floor excitement. Wears costume or uniform while working events. Receives work direction from LSC Player Services/Retail Manager, LSC Marketing Representative, or assigned project lead when participating in the preparation or execution of a marketing event.
- Tracks and monitors all winners and prize distribution. Oversees drawings and assists guests with games, scanning, and seating.
- Serves as point of contact for promotion conflicts. Responsible for referring any issues to Marketing Representatives or management.
- Tracks, organizes, and completes inventory of marketing storage.
Requirements: * Must be 18 years of age or older.
* High school graduate or GED
* Strong basic MS Office experience
* Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population and possess a strong stage presence
* Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly 3 days per week between 8am-9:30pm - need flexibility.