Harrison Electric is seeking Master Craftsmen who take pride in their professionalism & insist on “Doing the Right Thing for Clients,” no matter what!
3 Reasons You Should Call Harrison Electric, Inc. for an Exciting New CAREER!
Harrison Electric, Inc. offers industry best pay, benefits, continuing education, and significant growth opportunities. This is ONLY for people who work hard, enjoy interacting with people, and want to be true part of a team. My people love being a part of our team thanks to these core reasons.
- Troubleshooting & repair of electrical systems and components.
- Installation of electrical systems and components.
- Communication with coworkers, clients, and industry personnel.
- Technical knowledge and experience utilized in servicing clients needs.
- Responsible to educate and provide solutions to clients.
- Documentation of work and projects.
- Ongoing training.
- Must have a MN class A Journeyman/Journey worker electrician license (reciprocal equivalent state licenses considered)*
- 5+ years electrical service, repair and installation experience.
- Must be able to pass regular drug testing; be open to background checks, and have a valid driver’s license and relatively clean driving record.
- And, able to pass a DOT physical (a requirement for 1 ton and larger trucks).
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform electrical labor work.
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, industry, and customers
- Be open to learning new things
- Live in the Twin Cities (nearly all work is in the 5 county metro area)
- Residential specialist preferred.
- US Resident/Able to work in the US
- Self sufficient, self starter
As an electrician, you will drive, sit, walk, bend, and lift for extended periods of the day. Must be able to lift tools such as ladders, cordless tools, corded tools, and materials, examples include: such as 250’ roll of 12/3 NM wire (approx 50 lbs), and conduit 2” RMC (approx 35 lbs), service wire, meter sockets, electrical panels
- Industry top pay and excellent Benefits!
- Complete Job Security – Year-round work, continuous repeat clients
- Advancement Opportunity
*Currently Mn has reciprocal agreements with: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
** Must be able to have commercial vehicle at residence and have valid driver’s license