Sr Specialist Supplier Performance Management
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: PRIMARY FUNCTIONSupports vendor performance initiatives and compliance programs through active communication with supplier community, Merchandising/TSS and Supply Chain teams. Research and resolves Target's compliance disputes through problem solving and partnership with suppliers, Merchandising/TSS and Supply Chain.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enforce Compliance vendor programs to drive accountability and reliability.
- Perform ongoing vendor interactions including setting expectations, managing complex vendor questions in inbox (Service Now) and resolving Vendor Disputes.
- Upholding operational goals and LOS set for key operational tasks including; service now tickets and dispute resolution.
- Develop strong working relationships with Inventory Management, Supply Chain and vendor teams.
- Provide ongoing training and user support on Vendor Report Card, vendor compliance and vendor certification to Target and vendor partners.
- Support Supplier Performance partners to provide supply chain technology metric support and action plans to achieve defined objectives.
- Authoring, editing and maintaining internal and external documentation and communication associated to Supplier Performance and Compliance programs.
- Perform special requests and/or captainships as needed. This many include; reporting, research, projects and/or analytics.
- Four-year Degree
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Maintain a high level of initiative/urgency and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 yr. Merchandising Specialist, Transportation or EDI experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word