Accounting Clerk - Great job to start your Accounting Career!
We are looking for a detail oriented professional to act as the primary accounting clerk for one of our clients in their Minnesota office, along with various operation tasks for the division.
- Follow up with customers in order to collect on unpaid invoices
- Post and apply customer payments
- Code and input vendor invoices into system
- Work with vendors as needed to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Prepare and perform check runs
- General Accounting
- Reconcile bank account
- Code company credit card charges
- Prepare monthly sales and use tax returns
- Assist with annual financial audit as needed
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Purchase inventory for stock and for order fulfillment
- Maintain inventory min/max levels
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High school diploma required, 2 or 4 year degree ideal
- 1 – 3 years of accounting experience
Apply for Accounting Clerk - Great job to start your Accounting Career!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly