Staffing Partners' client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant in the western suburbs of Minneapolis.
The position requires an experienced, organized, and detail oriented self-starter who enjoys supporting organizational leadership in a variety of ways. This polished professional will be a seeker of excellence thriving in a fast paced environment while being resourceful and meeting tight deadlines.
- Support and lead special projects, including research, data collection, drafting and information analysis on a variety of topics and/or issues
- Manage calendars, arrange meetings and coordinate travel
- Community relations and general meeting coordination
- Coordinate, update and maintain organizational documents, files and other information systems
- Manage project deadlines
- Manage contract information and grant expenditures
- Create and prepare correspondence, presentations, graphics and reports
- Filing and other general administrative duties
- Proof and edit a wide variety of documents
- At least three consecutive years of administrative support experience required (executive administrative support is highly preferred).
- Educational Experience: BA or greater preferred
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to relate effectively with a diverse variety of individuals
- Professional demeanor
- Must have the ability to work independently and appropriately handle confidential information
- Accurate data entry skills and exceptional ability to edit for spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGEAM in the subject line.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly