Customer Service Representative-Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Staffing Partners' client has multiple Customer Service Representative openings. These opportunities can be temporary, temp to hire, or even permanent for the candidate with the right experience. The opportunities pay between $12 to $18 per hour, depending on qualifications.
- Respond to a high volume of inbound customer inquiries, complaints and requests via telephone or email.
- Demonstrate our commitment to customer service by following up on calls and ensuring customer issue or request has been resolved.
- Respond to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information.
- Analyze and resolve any customer concerns using established company policies.
- Identify, research, and solve non-standard customer issues through a solid understanding of company products, processes and procedures.
- Provide back up support to other members of the Customer Service Team.
- Work as a team member to satisfy all customer needs, improve call center performance and achieve department goals.
- Ongoing training and education to improve knowledge of company products and services.
- Troubleshooting technical issues that may arise with company products.
- Researching and explaining missing items from billings and statements.
- Working with various computer programs while simultaneously speaking with customer via telephone.
Experience and Education:
- 1+ years of customer service experience (call center environment preferred).
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multitask and able to talk on the phone while working on a computer.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- HS Diploma
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGCSR192 in the subject line. Thank you!