Description: Entering and reviewing freight bills for invoicing, processing timely and accurate data, answering customer questions, assisting with projects and performing other duties as assigned
Pay: Competitive hourly wage, based on experience.
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: Qualifications: Qualified applicants will
(1) have excellent data entry skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail;
(2) ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines;
(3) ability to learn quickly and work without supervision, both independently and as part of a team;
(4) have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
(5) professional appearance and presentation;
(6) excellent telephone and customer service skills.
Basic Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook) perferred. Prior office/accounting experience is preferred.