Catering & Sales Administrative Assistant II
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.52 - $18.00 / hr based on qualifications
Provides intermediate administrative support under general supervision to a specific department, while maintaining strict confidentiality of departmental information. Responsible for maintaining departmental records.
- Uses a personal computer utilizing one or more software packages to generate correspondence and other documentation, including graphics.
- Performs secretarial duties such as screening mail, handling telephone calls, setting up files and records, and preparation of routine reports.
- Coordinates meetings, conferences, presentations, travel arrangements and other routine administrative work.
- Duties may include ordering and distributing office supplies.
- High School graduate or GED.
- One year of secretarial/office work experience.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Proficiency (ability to create non-routine files or reports) in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database, electronic mail software. May include software for on-line purchasing, HRIS, or other job-specific software.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in written and spoken English so others will understand.
- Valid driver's license may be required with good driving record.