Restaurant Cashier 2nd shift- Little Six Casino FT
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $10.75 - $13.12 / hr based on qualifications
Applies high guest service standards. Processes transactions pertaining to food & beverage charges. Reconciles cash-drawer.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Operates P.O.S. system in processing F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment.
- Prepares daily sales reports and reconciliation statements.
- Interacts with guests by inquiring about dining experience satisfaction level, answering guests' questions, and providing casino information in person or via telephone.
- Assists with greeting and seating guests.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.