Essential Job Functions:
- Put up orders for shop.
- Keep inventory control and documentation.
- Unload vendor supplies, place items in proper storage areas, record receivables and documents.
- Keep warehouse and parts cage clean and orderly.
- Notify Quality Personnel of receivables.
- Order day to day requirements from purchasing and make purchase requisitions.
- Manually ensure accurate counts of shipments.
- Coordinate with shipping clerk to expedite shipments.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
HS Diploma or GED or better in General Business.Experience Licenses & Certifications