Essential Job Functions:
- Credit Control
- Compare payments received to customer’s invoices.
- Advise customer service of any short payments or claims for credit.
- Post receipts to the computer system.
- File paid customer invoices in customer files.
- Address any accounts receivable questions from customers.
- Follow up on payments with customers as directed by the Accountant or Controller.
- Handle credit cards, cash receipts and understanding of accounting concepts.
- Monitor and respond to Accounts Receivable generated e-mails and correspondence.
- Assist and perform the following related work as required by the Corporate Accountant or Controller
- Reimbursing and recording travel expenses utilizing Concur Software
- Maintaining capital work in progress database and project files
- Update the fixed assets register with additions and disposal
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Other job duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Capable to perform computations with accuracy and reasonable speed.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify and fix issues within the department as needed.
- Collaborate, communicate, and work independently, with team members, internal staff and external entities in a respectful and professional manner.
- Keep information confidential.
- Ability to communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years of general knowledge of accounting concepts.
2 year Associates degree in accounting or related field.
Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system, Concur, Ultimate software.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing
Skills Required Analyzing Data Expert Comparing Results Expert Extracting or Gathering Information Expert Generating Accounts Expert Micro-Soft Office Suite Expert Domestic and International Travel Expert Team Work Expert Verbal Communication Expert Writing Clearly and Concisely Expert Preferred Accuracy Expert Adaptability Expert Attention to Detail Expert Ability to Work Under Pressure Expert Calculating Data Expert Organizing Tasks Expert
Team Player Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Associates or better in Accounting.Experience
Required3 years: Accounting or related field Licenses & Certifications