Summer Help - Office Assistant
- Essential Job Functions:
- Answer phones, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Greet customers, vendors, and visitors.
- Check sale orders entered for order entry. - Create written work instructions, brochures, flyers as needed for various departments.
- Assists administrative staff with filing, data entry, scanning, photo coping and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Perform computations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Work under pressure and establish priorities.
- Thorough and efficient with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees and independently.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School Diploma or GED with some college and 6 months experience in office position.
2 year degree in adminstration, business, or related field.
Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
HS Diploma or GED or better.Experience
RequiredClerical Licenses & Certifications