Senior Internal Auditor - Saint Paul MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our growing client's team in Saint Paul! This is a direct hire opportunity with a great organization that offers excellent pay, great benefits, work/life balance, and future opportunities for advancement. This person will be responsible for coordinating the testing of internal controls within specific areas while also performing quality assurance reviews of other auditor's work. If you are looking to transition from public accounting or making a move to a new private auditing role then please submit your resume today!
- Coordination of testing with the internal team and external audit partners.
- Attend walkthroughs with external auditors, internal team and process owners to understand the controls requiring testing.
- Assist in completing all aspects of testing.
- Oversee the completion of testing by other department auditors.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of audit project workpapers and reports.
- Provide direction and feedback to other auditors and act as an expert resource for other auditors.
- Contribute to department annual planning, special projects, and consulting services.
- Other responsibilities when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
- 5+ years of related auditing experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor or related certification (CPA).
- Supervisory or lead experience preferred.
- Excellent written or verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - Saint Paul MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly