Jr CRM Administrator (Systems Analyst)
Jr CRM Administrator (Systems Analyst)
Posted Date 4 weeks ago(4/24/2018 9:21 AM)
Number of Openings 1
Closing Date Open Until Filled
Type of Search Staff
Who May Apply This position is open to all qualified applicants.
Position Number 300917
Department/Unit Information Technology Services - ITS
FLSA Status Exempt/Salaried
Employment Type Full-Time Staff
Assigned Months per Year 12
Benefits Eligible Yes
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Jr. CRM Administrator (Systems Analyst) position within the department of Information Technology Services (ITS).
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
- A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
The Systems Analyst will assist Sr. Salesforce Administrators with development and support of the Enterprise CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. This position will be responsible for day-to-day end user support of the CRM, assisting Salesforce Administrators with configurations and build of the system, and collaborate on the development of documentation, processes, fields, notifications, custom objects, workflows, and testing.
CRM Support, Development and Testing
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution and provide day-to-day support, training, and troubleshooting for Salesforce CRM support cases.
- Support Senior Administrators in understanding customer processes and needs.
- Assist with identifying, developing and testing solutions.
- Assist with documentation.
- Assist with basic systems administration, including user access and permissions, configuration, report building, and other administrative processes.
- Keep current with new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
Business Analysis/Process Improvement
- Assist with eliciting, analyzing, documenting and communicating project requirements and user stories that satisfy stakeholder and project needs.
- Quickly understand client organization's direction, structure, and requirements.
- Participate in Sprint planning, grooming, reviews and retrospective meetings.
- Assist with creating accurate and complete test plans, developing test cases and coordinating User Acceptance Testing
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
Administrative and Internal Procedures
- Ability to organize, prioritize and act upon multiple work streams simultaneously
- Attend to administrative tasks such as attending department/team meetings, send and receive email, respond to voicemail, serve on departmental committees, etc.
- Is proficient with and follows ITS procedures for Communication Updates, Call/incident tracking, Installation and Inventory, Knowledge Base and Communication Guidelines.
- Remains current on information about customer communication and technology trends.
- Performs other Duties as Assigned.
- BA/BS with an emphasis in Computer Science/QM, Information Systems, Software Development, Software Management or related field
- Three years of professional level experience.
The equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted for either the degree or the experience.
- Knowledge of computer software to include Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Jitterbit, Banner (Oracle), Web Help Desk, MS Office, and other reporting tools
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
HOW TO APPLY
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer