Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Manager of Technology to join our Technology team. Someone with a passion for project and people management. An ideal candidate will possess skills in information technology systems and proven leadership experience. This role will be working under the direction of our Vice President of Technology, in our Minneapolis Headquarter office.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven sales professional, then we want to speak to you!
Manager, Technology Overview:
You are responsible optimizing the company’s technology and business processes by managing project deliverables and business analysis for Plus's internal technology team.
What your day as a Manager of Technology looks like:
- Provide Project Management on Plus business intelligence solutions
- Create, lead, and execute project plans, including special projects
- Analyze business requirements and develop detailed design specifications for IT enhancements and solutions
- Perform analysis on business problems/requirements and work across Delight Engineering and consultants for solution/resolution
- Define modifications to existing systems in order to meet internal and external user requirements
- Provider user support for specific applications
- Research new technology and trends and disseminate information
- Help develop and maintain training materials, supporting documents, and provide general training for applications where needed
- Manage day-to-day (operational or project) interaction with external IT consulstants and vendors
- Drive data quality and suggest improvements within application areas
- Maintain and monitor team workload, performance, and service delivery quality
- Determine baseline service performance metrics and set goals for excellence
- Assess developmental needs and assist in the initial and ongoing training and education opportunities
- Conduct quarterly and annual performance reviews with recommendations for salary increases, promotions, and disciplinary action as appropriate
- Oversee allocation of resources and staff to ensure consistent, high-quality customer service
- Provide guidance for team members regarding the resolution of routine as well as complex operational and customer service situations
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively protects internal and external confidential information
- Computer skills necessary for normal business matters (Microsoft Suite required)
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- College degree in IT, Business or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technology
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!