LOCAL/YARD DRIVER - 2ND SHIFT
Description: Position involves making local route deliveries, and spotting and logging trailers and doing trailer moves in the yard. No touch freight. Late model Peterbilt equipment with electronic logs.
Hours: M - F; 2:30PM - 10:00pm
Pay: Competitive hourly wage DOE
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a valid Class A CDL, 1 year of recent driving experience, and a clean driving record.