Lead BP Merch Process
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Lead BP Merch ProcessManages development, implementation and evolution of end to end merchandising processes for the Enterprise supporting roles in Buying and Planning functions of Merchandising (primary focus on assortment planning and financial & unit planning capabilities from strategy through execution activities). Drives cross-functional alignment, manages, supports and facilitates the resolution of process, role clarity and tool issues between Merchandising and Center of Excellence partners. Develops processes, establishes clear roles and responsibilities and informs prioritization and development of tools/technologies needed to support an effective and scalable future state merchandising process.Key ResponsibilitiesUse your skills, experience and creativity to develop groundbreaking innovation and set visionary goals. As a Lead Business Partner, you'll take the lead as you…
- Develop, evolve and execute a cross-functional business model in partnership with Director, Merch Process that aligns to stakeholders' strategic direction and priorities. Define, develop and implement activities to be performed and recommend responsibilities for those activities by position. Partner to evolve processes in strategy, planning and execution phases of work to support integration end to end and across merchandising capabilities.
- Lead, plan and manage projects and new process proposals for the Enterprise Operating model as directed by the Director, Merch Process
- Act as a process liaison for project workstreams. Collaborate with Process, Operations, Strategy, and Technology teams and cross-functional partners to transform, optimize and integrate overall end to end merchandising processes in support of Target's transformation and priorities.
- Understand both Merchandising and Center of Excellence strategies and processes to ensure overall optimization of collective business objectives.
- Align and partner with other project working teams to ensure roadmaps are aligned and timing allows for the effective and efficient execution of prioritized deliverables.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the process and infrastructure changes and drive for continuous improvement and clarity.
- College Degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in merchandising in a retail environment, with a successful track record. Experience managing National and Owned brand and digital business preferred.
- Strong process development, project management and innovation skills.
- Outstanding communication, active listening and presentation skills.
- Experience in a collaborative work environment.
- Team leader/player with ability to interact with multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of systems development and technology.
- Buying experience preferred